Promoting and Raising Cannabis Awareness
Cannabis Curious meet Cannabis Conscious
Join more people from more communities than all previous years combined. We’re calling on our Cannabis community leaders to help grow and expand Cannabis in Hawaii. Presenters, volunteers, artists, musicians, vendors and everyone interested in Cannabis will join together on June 15th and 16th at the Hilo Civic Center. Two days of engagement and dialog with lasting effects.
Cannabis Patient meet Cannabis Business
Knowledge, experience, skills, abilities, commitment meet opportunity. As we work towards a tax and regulate system of government controlled Cannabis we welcome entrepreneurs and industry professionals in networking sessions and post event get-togethers. Learn valuable insights into complex business regulations and opportunities in Hawaii’s medical Cannabis program. Small business owners come and meet industry investors seeking financial opportunities in Hawaii Cannabis.
Cannabis Medical Pros meet Opportunities
Cannabis healthcare is pervasive and disintermediates old systems. As old systems are upgraded and replaced, opportunities emerge for the industry, private practice and medical entrepreneurs. The Hawaii Cannabis Awareness Conference is the place to learn and receive new ideas in Cannabis healthcare.
How to Participate
- Become a sponsor and get your brand embedded in the hearts and minds of the Cannabis curious, Cannabis patients and industry professionals seeking a relationship with your offerings.
- Share and sell your products and services at the event. Become a Vendor.
- Present your Cannabis topic from the stage. Share your manao, your efforts to help patients and create a better environment for Cannabis in Hawaii.
- Volunteer in a role that meets your needs and expresses your best ability to create and deliver a World-Class Cannabis Event on Hawaii Island.
- Attend the conference. Participate in the meetings leading up to the event. Network with industry professionals in the after party. View the Updated Hawaii Cannabis Event Schedule.
Bringing our communities together to learn about Hemp and Cannabis
Tuesday June 11th, Friday June 14th, Saturday June 15th and Sunday June 16th
Afook-Chinen Civic Auditorium – Hilo Civic Center
Would you like to recommend a sponsor, vendor, presenter or volunteer for the event?