Aloha, we take infringement seriously and do not wish to legitimately infringe on the rights of anyone. If you feel the work you created or work you own has made its way onto our server in any form, please let us know and we will remove your content immediately.
If you believe that you hold a claim of infringement against HawaiiCannabis.org, please submit notice of your claim to the following designated agent and service provider: HawaiiCannabis.org
Email Address to Which Notification Should Be Sent via the details on the contact page.
To help us be more effective, the notification of your claim of infringement should be written, should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org and should include the following;
- A statement that you are the owner of the exclusive right you claim has been infringed, or a statement that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that has allegedly been infringed.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate.
- Your signature. (Esignature okay using the form at bottom of this page.)
- Identification of the infringed work(s). For multiple infringements please submit one notification with a list of the allegedly infringed works.
- Identification of the material that you claim to be infringing and information reasonably sufficient to permit our site to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit HawaiiCannabis.org to contact you, including your address, telephone number, fax number and, if available, an electronic mail address.
Whenever possible we will facilitate a request to remove infringing content for owners or authorized representatives of owners who choose to make their request via the following online form. When you submit the form you will receive a notice of submission. We will receive and review your request. We will reply to the email address you provide. Our reply will likely contain a notice that the content has been removed.